Call it a cigarette tip, charcoal filter adapter, mouthpiece, the newest smoking accessoire, the best invention of the 20s or simply ‘Saubi’ – as a matter of fact, he is the one for all.
For every tip, for every filter. From the slimmest sticky to a colossal rocket with an 8mm filter – the Saubi holds them all and raises your smoking experience to a whole new level.
And, just to say, the 20s people simply knew the good style!
Only charcoal filters they didn’t know – but, of course, the Saubi features one.
Please be careful when inserting other brans of carbon filters than the ones delivered, as a small increase in diameter might already put a lot of pressure onto the wood.
Be gentle with your Sauberschmauch and it will be gentle with you – and serve you with the mildest smoking pleasure you can get.
They say you wouldn’t even notice the tip starting to burn due to every toke being so smooth.. It’s true!
Comes in a supreme packaging from real handmade hemp paper, including a brass cleaning tool and 5 filters.
NEW – also available in finily structured, light colored maple wood.
All products are strictly for research purposes only and not for human consumption.
Store in a cool, dry place away from sunlight. Lysergamides and Tryptamines should be kept below 20'c where possible
- Thickness : 9mm max
- Length : approx. 8cm (regular), approx. 16cm (extra-long)
- Packaging (Saubi only) : 10 x 20 x 90mm
- The Sauberschmauch – with filter, ready to smoke
- Four additional filters
- Brass tool for cleaning
- In packaging made of handmade hemp paper (Saubi only)
Usage and care:
- Pull off the brass sleeve, insert the filter, put the sleeve back on and insert the bag – done!
- Almost all tips and slim-size filters fit into the conical hole inside the sleeve. You can also insert standard activated carbon filters into the brass sleeve itself. For really big Doobies.
- You’ll quickly get a feel for when the filter should be changed – it also depends on what and how you smoke and how you like it.
- With the enclosed brass pick you can get the mouthpiece free at any time and you can also clean the corners inside.
- In general, you should clean your Saubi a little more often if you smoke tobacco – it gives off a lot of sticky condensate when it burns, some of which stick to the wood.
- You can loosen everything with oil or alcohol if it’s really sticky.
There are no reviews yet.